Aimco Merrill House Apartments Apartment Review from Fairfax, Virginia
The leasing staff is very friendly and courteous however, this property is poorly maintained and in need of major renovation.The condition of this apartment at move in was unacceptable.
Dingy old appliances, The bathroom sink was clogged, the dishwasher doesn't drain, there are two lighting fixture that were discovered to be broken on the second day, the Ac filters were dirty and the Ac air return were absolutely filthy.I also suspect there may be mold in the Ac/heating system as the apartment has a moldy smell and my family has been coughing, sneezy and stuffy since moving.
I'm very dissatisfied with my experience and I would not recommend this place to anyone other than a refugee.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I paid for sale by owner on April 13th to mls list our house. It did not get to MLS until almost the end of the month. ..."
- "Erased negative reviews from their past coming back to haunt the new year. Do not believe all their phone baloney reviews, pretty easy to see it's fiction when you start reading..."
- "I would select zero star rating if it was available. These people will lie to you, not stand by their contract with you, will allow "renters from ***" to destroy..."
- "I WON AUCTION FOR $115.00 SHIPPING & HANDLING $12.95 TOTAL $127.95 PAID AND FedEx to my address. I BOUGHT A NEW BATTERY & CHARGER FOR $25.Listing ID: 10640745 Item Number:..."
- "This is the worst knights inn I have ever had the misfortune of staying at.None of the ammenities listed online are true.No breakfast of any sort,no business area, no pets,..."
- "My father orders inventory from a company located in California. I only heard about this incident in great detail today when Southeastern Freight Lines arrived to deliver our restaurant inventory...."
- "Georgia power deserves to be dismantled. This company could care less about safety. They are arrogant dictators with zero respect for the public they serve and the property owners they..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "BUYER BEWARE-I have been on hold for over 2 hours (see screenshot below) on the Netgear Support line 888-638-4327. I have been waiting for a replacement router for 9 days..."